[Oer-community] UNESCO and OER Foundation join hands in building capability in OER [Assets]

Jane Ross source21 at telus.net
Tue Nov 27 12:31:53 MST 2012

Dear Everyone,

It seems to me that with our exploration and expanding practice of OER, we are moving into an emerging “economy” that is characterized more by “assets” than conventional understandings of “commercial”.  And, if I’ve got you right here Wayne, this is an exciting watershed with enormous potential for everyone concerned.

Jane

Jane Ross, PhD. President
Association for Life-wide Living (ALL) of Alberta
T: 780/672-9315
E: source21 at telus.net

Inspiring creativity for health through our landscape, our communities and the arts.