[Oer-community] Our discussion of essential information for a map... (Teobaldo Rivas)

Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es
Tue Nov 20 06:30:44 MST 2012

We think that a very important question is the way we offer the resources.
In our opinion, we must think about the people using the OER. Consquently
we should create a way for teachers and students to find materials for the
curricular areas. It's very important to ask for people working in
different countries to think about the tags that we should use in order to
present our information in an easy and practical way.

--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
*CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es