[Oer-community] Our discussion of essential information for a map...

Susan D'Antoni susandantoni at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:29:26 MST 2012

Dear Teobaldo,

Adding subject are would certainly add to the description of an initiative
and be very useful for searching.  The UNESCO

International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) might serve.
http://www.unesco.org/education/information/nfsunesco/doc/isced_1997.htm .

Do any others want to comment?

Best,

Susan