[Oer-community] Our discussion of essential information for a map...

Teobaldo Rivas teobaldo.rivas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:17:21 MST 2012

Dear Susan,

I think the information and the levels of stratification (Mark I, Mark 2 and Mark 3) to obtain greater detail about the OER project is perfect, but considering the summary prepared by Sara, I suggest adding in Mark 3 - * Academic discipline / subject area predominant of the OER Project to facilitate the search, which can be:  general, health, engineering, K12, High Ed, etc..
All the best, Teobaldo Rivas