[Oer-community] A simple sample map to look at

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Mon Nov 19 04:55:36 MST 2012

I support this idea. If it is possible to map them according to some
set standards (you may say, credibility, but the exact word is
affiliation, or accreditation), then it will increase the demand of
this emerging learning technologies (from the both side, such as the
education provider, and the learner).

Best regards,
Hakikur Rahman