[Oer-community] A simple sample map to look at

Ekanath Khatiwada ekhatiwada at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:40:50 MST 2012

Dear Oer-community and Susan,

Thank you all
for the enriched discussions so far. If I see a Zambia case, most of the colleague
graduates and busy working professionals  ( nearly 40-60%)  are doing the distance learning from the  universities like UK, USA, South Africa , Malaysia
and so on  . They are investing a lot of resources and time to acquire higher level education through these distances learning process. Due
to lack of right information  about the education providers, universities and
right course curriculum, students are not able to select the right course and
right investment choice for their course. Other issues of credibility of the universities!!!!
I hope this mapping process will make their life easier. Are we also including these
issues in the mapping process?

With best
regards,

Ekanath Khatiwada