[Oer-community] A reflection

Claude Martin claude.martin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 00:32:17 MST 2012

Dear colleagues,

I am no more directly involved in educational activities as a professional,
but my feeling is that in addition to the OER geography, a mapping of the
educational areas, approaches, methods and economy may be important issues
to consider and discuss.
A database is profiling behind the map.

Claude Martin-Rainaud