[Oer-community] Re: Closing (Miguel Ángel Pereira)

Susan D'Antoni susandantoni at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:09:02 MST 2012

Dear Miguel,

It would be excellent to have the documents translated - it is what will
make them available to more people.   It could be possible to collaborate
to share the work of translation. Members of the OER Community did that to
translate a document in 2008 - and we landed up with 12 language versions!

I will get back to you to link you with some other colleagues who would
appreciate the documentation in Spanish, and might be able to work with
you.

Best,

Susan

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:42 AM, Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz <
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es> wrote:

> We want to all the collegues contibuting to the work we've done for the
> last three weeks. We think this has been a very interesting and wide
> process that will give us a a good way for the future design of our OER map.
> Thanks Susan for your work moderating all our discussions. We know how
> difficult is sometimes to work with so many people trying to send their own
> points of view.
> As for the documents, we'll check all of them obviously. If possible we'd
> try to make the translation of the principal aspects to the spanish
> language. Then, we'll publish a summary in our web page, opened to
> educators.
> Congratulations for the work and greetings from Spain.
>

> --
> "La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"
>
> MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
> Jefe de Servicio
> *CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
> Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
> C/ Lope de Vega 21.
> 06800, Mérida
> Tlf: 924301863
> miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es