[Oer-community] Closing (Miguel Ángel Pereira)

Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es
Tue Dec 4 00:42:59 MST 2012

We want to all the collegues contibuting to the work we've done for the
last three weeks. We think this has been a very interesting and wide
process that will give us a a good way for the future design of our OER map.
Thanks Susan for your work moderating all our discussions. We know how
difficult is sometimes to work with so many people trying to send their own
points of view.
As for the documents, we'll check all of them obviously. If possible we'd
try to make the translation of the principal aspects to the spanish
language. Then, we'll publish a summary in our web page, opened to
educators.
Congratulations for the work and greetings from Spain.

--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
*CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es