[Oer-community] Closing - comments

Susan D'Antoni susandantoni at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:57:08 MST 2012

Dear all,

Thank you for your comments of appreciation of the various topics treated
in our conversation of the past three weeks.  It is a privilege to have had
so many people from so many countries exchange information and thoughts.
 One of the participants in the first very session we held in 2005 said
that he felt we had the whole world around the table.  I find this a lovely
image for this type of international interaction.

Dear Ebba and Michelle,

I have taken note of your messages and will be back in touch with both of
you.  Apologies for not having responded earlier, but after even sleeping
with my computer next to me for more than a month, I took a break!

My best,

Susan

--
Susan D'Antoni