[Oer-community] Discussion summary

Mary Lou Forward mlforward at ocwconsortium.org
Tue Oct 19 06:31:25 MDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for contributing to the lively and interesting conversation in the
OER Community over the past two weeks.  This discussion session is now
closed, though I would be happy to hear from you individually if you have
additional thoughts, questions or suggestions.

Attached is a short summary of the highlights of our discussions.  Thank you
again for participating, and I look forward to future conversations with
you.

Mary Lou

--
Mary Lou Forward