[Oer-community] Submitting a copy of CV

Dr.N.BALASUBRAMANIAN Narayanaswamy nbalu1954 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 05:16:27 MDT 2010

Dear Friends,
Greetings.  It is time for me to thank all the members for having interacted in
the group so nicely.  Really, our interactions are not only interesting but also
informative.  Friday being the last date of our discussion,  I am prompted to
express my gratitude to each and every one of you.  Hope, we shall once again
meet elsewhere.  Before I say goodbye, I wish to attach herewith a copy of my CV
for your kind perusal and if possible you may make use of my service in any
form.

With kind regards and heartiest thanks,

Sincerely yours,
Dr.N.BALASUBRAMANIAN