[Oer-community] Wrapping up the conversation

Steve Foerster steve at hiresteve.com
Thu Oct 14 11:52:06 MDT 2010

Douglas Tedford wrote:

> OER needs to be widespread and in Spanish.  I thank Dr.
> Forward for links she provided to OER coursework in
> Spanish, which I passed on to colleagues.

This is an excellent point.  I was at the iCommons Summit in 2007, and
the participants in the education track were very internationally and
linguistically diverse.  This was a commonly expressed sentiment about
OERs there, and not just for Spanish, but many languages.

-=Steve=-

--
Stephen H. Foerster
http://hiresteve.com