[Oer-community] In fields like OER -- Shouldn't we eat our own dog food?

rory rory at athabascau.ca
Tue Oct 12 15:16:30 MDT 2010

  Jennie:
As a member of the Board of the OER Foundation, I can state
unequivocally that the OER Foundation does not charge for its
information.  I am wondering where the confusion came in and perhaps we
can change our wording to ensure that this perception does not occur in
the future. To what statement(s) exactly are you referring?

All the best.
Rory

--
Rory McGreal