[Oer-community] What have maps ever done for us?

Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es
Fri Nov 30 03:52:56 MST 2012

We want to add a suggestion about the fields that should be included in all
the OERs include in the map.
We think that a general description (with a two paragraphs text, for
instance) would be interesting. According to our experience, users and
creators make very complemete and helpful descriptions that allow other
users to get the basical information about the OER.
On the other hand, it culd be a good idea to include a field named
"Destination". This could be destinated to give information about to whose
kind of learning process the OER was created for: formal learning, informal
learning...
Last. We agree that a connections map could be interesting. However, we
still think that all our work should be focused on creating a mapa
including the OER and allowing users a simple access to the contents
they're looking for.

Greetings from Spain.

--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
*CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es