[Oer-community] On-line education is using a flawed Creative Commons license (Seth Woodworth)

Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es
Wed Nov 28 03:35:13 MST 2012

We would like to share our own experience creating resources. Our depatment
is licensing all the resources with a CC by -sa license. That allows users
(personas, firms or institutions) to make their own developments even with
comercial purposes. However, these developments must be shared with any
users and make more flexible and useful the original contents.
However, we think that in all this discussion we should take the 2012 Paris
OER declaration as our principal
reference.<http://www.unesco.org/new/fileadmin/MULTIMEDIA/HQ/CI/CI/pdf/Events/English_Paris_OER_Declaration.pdf>
This document presents our ways to work with OER. In this way we could get
somo common ideas in order to work and promote the use and creation of
OERs.

--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
*CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es