[Oer-community] Revisiting the issue of collaboration

N/A f.mashayekh at pedagogy.ir
Tue Nov 27 22:43:24 MST 2012

Kim,

I fully agree with your positioning:"WE are a (professional) community  linked by ideas and initiatives,and not restricted by geographical boundaries..."Therefore,there is need fore collecting information in our region collaboratively ,based on criteria approved for a Global OER Concept Mapping.For doing this ,we need as mentioned by a colleague :"an Awareness program".

Regards,

Farideh Mashayekh

Strategic consultant in educational planning & pedagogy

http://www.pedagogy.ir/