[Oer-community] NC License and Printing cost

Zaid Ali Alsagoff zaid.alsagoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:48:18 MST 2012

Dear Wayne,

Thanks for the insights and links.

Here is another link on license compatibility, which is useful:

http://wikieducator.org/OER_Handbook/educator_version_one/License/License_compatibility

And then the OER Risk Management Calculator:

http://www.web2rights.com/OERIPRSupport/risk-management-calculator/

Besides these 2 tools and of course the CC License Selection Tool:

http://creativecommons.org/choose/

...Are the any other recommend tools to find the appropriate license and
avoid potential pitfalls?

Thanks and warm regards,

Zaid