[Oer-community] On-line education is using a flawed Creative Commons license

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Wed Nov 28 09:25:49 MST 2012

Can anyone provide an example of an OER work with a CC license without a NC
clause being commercialized?  In particular, any cases where someone used a
share-alike license and the resulting commercialization wasn't also
available for free?

I can think if several real-world examples of NC licensed content stopping
me and others from legitimate use of OER.

--S