[Oer-community] Revisiting the issue of collaboration

Kimberly Wescott kjw0622 at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 20:31:52 MST 2012

Susan,
I'm not sure I understand the benefit.  We are a community linked by ideas and initiatives, and not restricted by geographical boundaries.  I think that's actually our best feature.  Is this request made because some are considering a face-to-face initiative, or because there are specific regional needs that may only be met by those within the region?  If it is the latter, I think the best solution would a data search function that allows users to access by the required criterea.
kim