[Oer-community] Metadata for OER and International Open Access Association (Stracke, Christian)

Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es
Tue Nov 27 00:57:13 MST 2012

We agree with al the mates talking about the needing of free access to the
metadata.  In a project like the OOER map would be a great contradiction
not to allow the access to the sources and basic data. Of course, free
doesn't mean free access. Even so, this project must work in order to allow
users to use all the information we share.
Greetings from Spain

--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
*CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es