[Oer-community] Global List of OER Initiatives

Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es
Fri Nov 23 01:17:46 MST 2012

Dear collegues
As Ana Asked in her last e mail. We would like to make somo suggestions
about the future fields of the map.
1.) Area: education, economics, icts. For us is very important to get the
chance for including information about the educational open resources.
2.) Tools: we think that's very important to explain the tool that was used
to create each OER. Doing this will make for users easier to use, modify
and adapt the different OERS. For instance, here in Spain eXe
learning<http://exelearning.net/>(free software author's tool) is used
for most of the publica departments.
Consequently, anybody using this oers would need only to install this tool
for him to work with the OER.

We hope that these ideas could be interesting in order to develop of our
OER map.

Greetings from Spaing

--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
*CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es