[Oer-community] Global Open Access Map - lessons for OER?

Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es
Thu Nov 22 00:53:16 MST 2012

Dear collegues

We think that the Global Open Access Map could be a good model for the OER
map, although in our opinion should be completed with some kind of database
allowing to access to the OER map's resources looking for useful teaching
resources. The Geographical access is a good way but we need to complete it
with somo kind of searching based on curricular subjects

--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
*CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es