[Oer-community] Our discussion of essential information for a map...

Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es
Wed Nov 21 00:29:57 MST 2012

We think that Teobaldo's idea is great. What we need is a big and easy
repository with OERs that could be useful for teachers and students.
Obviously this repository can be completed with a map, that would be the
way for it to be showed to everybody.
So, the point is that we need to think about the structure and way of
running of this big repository: tags, topics...

--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
*CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es