[Oer-community] Global Open Access Map - lessons for OER? (Andreia Inamorato)

Andreia Inamorato ainamorato at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:29:27 MST 2012

Dear Susan,

I think the idea of collecting data locally/regionally is excellent because
it enables the voices of the ones who are not part of this online community
due to language barriers for example to be heard. There may be
interesting open educational practices taking place out there that are
still unknown to many of us.

Should it is decided to involve educational communities locally/regionally
in this venture I'd be happy to contribute and also contact existing
networks in my current region.

Best,
Andreia
--