[Oer-community] Global Open Access Map - - resource for location coordinates

rory rory at athabascau.ca
Wed Nov 21 08:43:38 MST 2012

Virginia,
The CC No Derivatives licence and the Non-Commercial covers the first
two and in case of warfare does anyone believe that the combatants are
going to respect copyright of any description?
Moreover, the CC-BY, the most open licence, is also enough for
protection against changing the data as most if not all countries have
laws against fraud or misrepresentation.

All the best.
Rory