[Oer-community] A reflection

Maria José Vitorino mariajosevitorino at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 11:02:21 MST 2012

Hello
I agree with Rory, specially if we understand post-secondary education not
just university-level but also All Life Learning Trends.
Also I think that we must keep our work open to a diversity of peadagogical
approaches, even if OER general concept is naturally more suitable to those
who value information transformation over transmission/transfert, and
autonomy over rigid modelling...
Experience proves us that people, willing to use it, and being able to do
so, always surprise us on the ways they change it.
Maps and repositorium are good tools, so are translation resources and
caption of sources in different languages (I'm sorry, I simply can not
forget those millions of people that are not english native speakers!).

Thanks to you all

Abraços de Portugal

*Maria José Vitorino*
Professora. Bibliotecária. Coordenadora Interconcelhia Rede de Bibliotecas
Escolares - Lisboa (parte)
Endereço postal: EB23 Dr. Vasco  Moniz. 2600-101 Vila Franca de Xira.
Portugal
Tel.: +351966473886. Skype: maria.jose.vitorino

*Website*: http://clapps.me/mariavitorino
*Blogs:* Lerdoler http://lerdoler.blogspot.com; Alfinete2008
http://alfinete2008.blogspot.com
*Facebook*: Maria Jose Vitorino *Linkedin*: Maria Jose Vitorino *Twitter*:
mariajosevitori

*All learning begins when our comfortable ideas turn out to be inadequate.*
*John Dewey*