[Oer-community] A simple sample map to look at

Tamar Lominadze tlominadze at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 11:34:25 MST 2012

Dear Susan,

I was trying to look at the sample OER map. A link is working, but it displays just Google map, without any colored information about OER. Is it a problem of my browser, or you are in the process of its development yet?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Kindest regards,
Tamar

Prof. Dr. Tamar Lominadze