[Oer-community] usefulness of global map

Bernard, NKUYUBWATSI nkuyubwatsi at khi.ac.rw
Thu Nov 15 05:04:52 MST 2012

On 11/15/12, Dr.N.<nbalu1954 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr.Bernard,Greetings.

Dear Dr BALASUBRAMANIAN Narayanaswamy

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

"Your statement is quite convincing.  I am glad to inform you that I
attended the 2012 OER Congress held at Paris during 20th to 22nd June,
2012.  It gave me an opportunity to interact with people who have
already carved a  nich in the field of OER".

I missed that one, but followed it very closely virtually. I think you
and I met in PCF5, right? That would have been another chance to meet
again and interact with other OER experts.

 "If we all join
> together,  we can easily draw the OER world map which will result in
> effective co-ordination, co-operation and networking in the OER Movement.
>  Hope, you would agree with me".

100 percent. Yes we can.

Regards,

Bernard