[Oer-community] Oer world map

JAYA DEVI APPADOO jaya.appadoo1 at umail.uom.ac.mu
Mon Nov 12 10:40:38 MST 2012

Hello Everyone

I am an educator in Mauritius and I am actually doing my final year
BSc in Educational Technology . I have chosen to follow the course
online. for my assignments I find that I have to make lots of research
work. The internet does provides me with a wide range of resources.
But I have to be careful about copyright issues and avoid plagiarism
at all costs. So using OER will be the best solution. But it is not
always easy to locate appropriate OER. I believe that an OER world map
 will be useful to me and to all the other students in my situation.
It will simplify to a great extent my research work.. I will be able
to know what exactly is available and where to look for it.
Regards,
Jaya.