[Oer-community] Why is an open community list discussing OER moderated?

Susan D'Antoni susandantoni at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:43:38 MST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As I wrote in my last message, the list is no longer moderated at the
encouragement of some - I no longer disrupt the flow of messages while i
sleep.  This means that we must all use more discipline in our discussion!

Do not not send messages to the list address that are meant for
administration. I will handle those through susandantoni@ gmail.com.

We also need to be careful to stay on topic.....

Best,

Susan