[Oer-community] OER Mapping

Fred M Beshears fredbeshears at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:07:04 MST 2012

Hi Greg,

I was watching the video with Michael Jay describing LRMI
(http://www.lrmi.net), which is posted on the home page for the
initiatve.

 (BTW: I know Michael from my days at Berkeley's Instructional
Technology Program.)

During the Q&A he was asked if LRMI was for higher education and he
said: "no, that they've looked at higher ed and there's a different
set of search use cases in high ed." or words to that effect.

So, is LRMI just targeted at K-12 or is it intended for higher ed as well?

Best,
Fred M Beshears