[Oer-community] usefulness of global map

Bernard, NKUYUBWATSI nkuyubwatsi at khi.ac.rw
Thu Nov 15 03:56:09 MST 2012

Hello everyone,

My previous post have been bouncing back, so I am trying posting in a
different way.

 I definitely think the OER World map is very helpful in locating OER
initiative and would facilitate initiating collaboration around OER.
It would helpful if we would map OER by field of study and in such a way that
their open licensing type is indicated (BY, BY-SA, BY-NC, BY-NC-SA,
BY-ND, BY-NC-ND). Such a distinction would offer more orientation to
OER users.

Best regards,

Bernard