[Oer-community] Why is an open community list discussing OER moderated?

Wayne Mackintosh mackintosh.wayne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:07:21 MST 2012

Susan,

I have just posted to oer-community at athabascau.ca and received a message
that my post is being held "until the list moderator can review it for
approval.  The reason it is being held:  Post to moderated list. Either the
message will get posted to the list, or you will receive notification of
the moderator's decision."

Could you please post an open question to the list to ask participants
whether they want their contributions moderated or not.

As an open advocate - -I'm not comfortable with moderation of open opinion.

Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh <http://wikieducator.org/User:Mackiwg>, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation <http://www.oerfoundation.org>