[Oer-community] Housekeeping

Susan D'Antoni susandantoni at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:25:34 MST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

In my opening message, I noted that I was going to review all messages and
then pass them on to the list.  This was to save you from getting any
messages that were really administrative requests.  There are few of these
messages coming now so I would like to change the list so that messages go
directly to the list address.  This means that there is no break in the
flow of messages when I sleep...or even eat.

So, please contact me directly at susandantoni at gmail.com if you have any
requests or questions about the list management.

And since we tend to use the reply button, messages get rather long.  Do
delete the part that you are not replying to.

Best,

Susan