[Oer-community] A Global OER map?

f.mashayekh f.mashayekh at pedagogy.ir
Tue Nov 13 03:18:01 MST 2012

Dear Susan,

"Yes",as a member of OER initiative project,I think it is helpful to have access to A Global OER map. And ,may I add,if this map could be developed  following HCI measures,and defined thematic s,it will be more helpful.

warm regards,

Farideh Mashayekh

Strategic consultant in educational planning & pedagogy

http://www.pedagogy.ir/