[Oer-community] Difussion of the conclusions

Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es
Mon Dec 17 10:59:16 MST 2012

Dear Susan
Before our previous work, it appeared cleared to us that it was necessary
to work in order to give many of our web page users and followers the
chance to know our ideas and also to five us new ideas and suggestions.
Because of this we have made an adapted translation of your summary to
Spanish.
This translation have been posted in our official web page. You can see
this document linking here:
http://cedec.ite.educacion.es/es/kubyx/2012/12/13/82-mapa-mundial-de-rea-icomo-y-por-que
In addition, an article talking about the oer project has been published in
our page.
Moreover, we have offered all the information for people to join to the
discussion group. In addition we 've offered people consulting our web page
to send us their contributions.

Our ideas is to get all the posible contributions and send to the group.

We hope this can be helpful in order to make our project best.

Greetings from Spain

--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
*CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).*
C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
miguel.angel.pereira at ite.educacion.es