[Oer-community] Appreciation to all participants

Lorna Campbell lmc at strath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 4 05:27:12 MST 2012

Hi Henrietta,

Regarding the role of the library in OER initiatives, I can highly recommend this report by Gema Bueno de la Fuente of the University Carlos III of Madrid, R.John Robertson, UW Oshkosk (formerly of CETIS) and Stuart Boon, University of Strathclyde.

The Role of Libraries and Information Professional in OER Initiatives
Blog post: http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/othervoices/2012/08/17/the-role-of-libraries-and-information-professionals-in-oer-initiatives/
Report: http://publications.cetis.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/OER-Libraries-Survey-Report.pdf

Regards
Lorna