[Oer-community] Introduction to the discussion

Theo Lynn theodore.g.lynn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:27:50 MDT 2010

Maybe that is the challenge we need to focus on? How do we use rating systems to signal provenance, quality etc and allow for reversioning? The answer is probably to be found in metadata. Someone like SSRN probably has addressed this with their working papers - the answer probably lies in repository rules

Dr. Theo Lynn
Director, DCU LINK Research Centre
Dublin City University

t: +35317006873