[Oer-community] Introduction to the discussion

Kimberly Wescott kjw0622 at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 18:52:01 MDT 2010

 A Utopia worth striving for!.  I struggled a bit with "all" though.  I've actually been troubled for some time with the idea of peer review for OER.  Not all that is created is accurate or "true" (for want of a better word).  Nor is all that is created worth sharing - Aye, there's the rub.  Who decides what is worthy?  How?  By what criteria?  I know I may be leaping ahead a bit here.  But, this issue is deserving of much debate I think.

Kimberly
Houston, TX