[Oer-community] Open Education Job Posting: Washington State, USA

Cable Green cable at creativecommons.org
Thu Jan 3 22:49:13 MST 2013

Greetings Open Education Friends:

Anyone looking for an Open Education job?

The State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) is seeking
applications from qualified candidates for a Policy Associate for eLearning
and *Open Education*.

This position is based in Olympia, Washington and is assigned to the
Education Division of the State Board.  Applications will be accepted
through 5 p.m., Friday, January 11, 2013, or until filled.  For more
information about these positions and the Washington State Board for
Community and Technical Colleges, see the attached recruitment
announcement, visit http://sbctc.edu/college/_hr-jobs.aspx, or contact
Pamela Kelly in SBCTC’s Human Resource Office at (360) 704-4301 /
pkelly at sbctc.edu

<pkelly at sbctc.edu>

And if you get the job, we can meet for coffee – I live 5 miles away ;)

Please share this opportunity through your networks. Thanks.

Happy New Year to you all!

Cable

Cable Green, PhD
Director of Global Learning