[Oer-community] On-line education is using a flawed Creative Commons license

Kim Tucker kctucker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:50:20 MST 2012

There should be 5Rs, the zeroth being "Rediscover".

Then no matter how many enclosures there might be around (e.g.) a
cc-by resource, and some of its derivatives, if it is re-discoverable
(or copies re-findable) then at least one (infinitely reproducable)
copy will still be libre with access costs as low as people can make
them (someone has to pay for a computer and a network connection or a