[Oer-community] On-line education is using a flawed Creative Commons license

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Fri Nov 30 11:37:20 MST 2012

The point of restriction is not based on person, but based on what someone
is restricted from doing.  With a -NC license I am for example; restricted
from posting that material to Wikipedia, or from distributing that material
as part of the default distribution of content on One Laptop per Child
computers.