[Oer-community] What have maps ever done for us?

Paul Silva professorpaulsilva at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 07:09:57 MST 2012

If I may ‘second’, if you know what I mean, the call for an OER map of connections; as it has the potential to help lone OER voices to network and find ways to develop the OER project in regions where otherwise are difficult to do such progressive things.
 Also, this ties in to what Susan posted earlier with regards to Abel’s UNESCO OER map list that members should send Abel any new additions through this forum; that way we all remain in the loop and that I think is doubly useful to OER lone rangers as myself as it keeps me in the ‘stream’ of things.
Paul Silva
http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs-languages/turkish
http://www.journalacademicmarketingmysticismonline.net/