[Oer-community] On-line education is using a flawed Creative Commons license

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Tue Nov 27 08:24:52 MST 2012

Hi all.

Quick comment. I think there is some confusions here. Both definitions
of open and free from the open definition of Open Knowledge Foundation
[1] and the definition of free cultural works [2] allow comertial use

http://opendefinition.org/

http://freedomdefined.org/Definition

I believe both definitions agree with each other on what is meant by
open or free (as in freedom).

Tom