[Oer-community] Metadata for OER and International Open Access Association

Susan D'Antoni susandantoni at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:25:39 MST 2012

Dear Christian,

Stephen's comments made me thing about the early days of the UNESCO IIEP
OER Community, when we joined up with the UNESCO FOSS Community to discuss
common goals, share ideas and lessons to be shared.

Your implicit suggestion that the OA and OER communities should be talking
more with each other makes good sense.  It was one of the reasons the
Global Open Access Map was chosen as an example of an approach for us to
consider.

Best,

Susan

Susan D'Antoni