[Oer-community] Our discussion of essential information for a map...

Mita B mmitab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:15:15 MST 2012

Dear Colleagues,
I am currently at the Open University of Japan. I have been going though
all the discussions so far in this community forum. We are having the
Annual Meeting of the JapanOpenCourseWare tomorrow where I will be able to
gather more information on the ongoing activities in Japan in this regard
and can pass on my comments to the members of this forum.
I will appreciate if you could kindly put Open University of Japan
http://www.ouj.ac.jp/ in the map too.
With regards,
Professor Madhumita Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
mita at ouj.ac.jp