[Oer-community] Our discussion of essential information for a map...

f.mashayekh f.mashayekh at pedagogy.ir
Mon Nov 19 23:11:04 MST 2012

Dear Susan,

In order to facilitate visualization of OERu certainly a geographical mapping is helpful.But ,I think in term of content and context ,what is more needed and helpful is a" concept mapping" of standardized OERu,in which ,as a user we could access the most critical issues related to our planet earth.Certainly ,the perquisite for developing such a map is to work collaboratively to define a global curriculum syllabus,in relation to millennium goals,and sustainable development.Could it be possible? or feasible?

Regards,

Farideh Mashayekh

Strategic consultant in educational planning & pedagogy

http://www.pedagogy.ir/