[Oer-community] A simple sample map to look at

Teobaldo Rivas teobaldo.rivas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 12:27:57 MST 2012

Dear Rory,

I think it's because the Google Maps was developed using proprietary technology and belongs Google. If they (Google) want, for any reason,  change the default characteristics of the product may do so without previous notice and may cause problems with information/data related to the map.
I think it is good idea to Abel's suggestion, although I never used the FOSS-OpenStreetMap, but would be consistent we use FOSS infrastructure to support OER.
All teh best, Teobaldo Rivas