[Oer-community] Sample map: thumbs up!

Ann MacCann ann_maccann at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 00:14:12 MST 2012

I have tried the map both on my ipad and my computer - the information it has is very useful and interesting, and I am in total agreement with Alona.

Ann

Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 07:02:28 +0000
From: alona.senishch at aalto.fi
Subject: [Oer-community] Sample map: thumbs up!
To: oer-community at athabascau.ca

Dear All:
I like the concept very much. Indeed, such a map is invaluable in many terms:
1)  for those (both institutuions and individuals) willing to find "like-minded" OER-partners
2) for those willing to become part of OER movement
3) for researchers, professionals, learners to see the scope, scale and progress of OER movement
Thumbs up!
Alona